Monday 21 March 2016

Glitter!!!


Good morning everyone!! Yes, I'd promised to be regular with my posts, but as soon as I resolved to do that, I fell ill. Then we found out that we're required to move out of the place we currently live in & find a new place ASAP. Which meant running frantically from one broker to another, facing disappointment over not being able to find what we want & finally, leaving behind the life we'd just got used to. Now you can understand my plight :( Last week however, I was required to show up to collect an award my brother received for academic excellence from his former college. He has moved to another country, you know. I wasn't in the mood at all to do my nails, but there was no way I was gonna go with bare or simply painted nails. So I turned to the color which I've been quite fascinated with recently, slapped on some multicolored glitter & done!! Simple yet eye catching, isn't it??









Materials Required

Blue: Avon Aqua Fantasy
Glitter: NYX Multi Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment