Sunday 14 February 2016

Vintage Romance


Good morning everyone!! How was Valentine's for you? It was our first V-day post marriage & we celebrated with a nice candlelight dinner, flowers & a red velvet cake I baked. I wanted to do a special mani for the day but I can't draw intricate hearts & I don't own any nail stamps. So I decided to go with a soft vintage feel on my nails. This one was seriously time consuming & required a ton of materials, but the end result was surely worth it.
For the index finger, I used a soft blue & white polish & striping tape to create the stripes & topped it with a fimo heart (cute, no?). The middle finger has a light pink base with glitter. On the ring, light blue base with pink roses, & a pearl, rhinestone & stud on a glitter pink base for the pinky.









Materials Used

Light pink: local
White: NYX White
Blue: Avon Aqua Fantasy
Pink: Maybelline Colorshow Hooked On Pink
 Green: local
Chunky glitter: Nyx Pink Glitter
Glitter: Nyx Crystal
Fimo heart, striping tape, pearl, stud: Born Pretty Store
Rhinestone: local
 

No comments:

Post a Comment