Tuesday 5 January 2016

Christmas Nails


Good morning everyone!! I know this post is shamelessly late, but I'd so much happening in the last couple of weeks that I just couldn't find the time to post the nails I did for Christmas. There was illness, a number of outings, trying to spend as much time as possible with our family & my brother leaving for Australia for further studies yesterday. I'm gonna miss him badly :(
Coming back to the mani, I applied 2 coats of a dark green polish, sponged on some fine gold glitter polish on the lower half & used beads & rhinestones to create the look of tree ornaments. On the ring finger, 2 coats of red, tape & green polish to create the tree, chunky glitters for the ornaments & a star stud to finish the look. This looked really stunning in person & I'm so proud of it. What do you think??









 
Polishes Used
Red: Maybelline Colorshow Keep Up the Flame
Green: local
Gold glitter: Faces All That Glitters
Multi glitter: NYX Multi Glitter
Rhinestones: local
Beads: local
Stud: Born Pretty Store

No comments:

Post a Comment