Thursday 19 November 2015

Grey, Glitter & Rhinestones


Good morning everyone!!! I know I've given an impression that I've abandoned the blog, but that's absolutely not the case. The thing is, I was too busy preparing for & having fun during Diwali. Especially with it being our first Diwali after marriage. I'll make it a point to post regularly now onwards. Coming back to the mani, I'd no idea what to do with my nails so I just applied my favorite grey polish & decided to see what I could do with that. Then a day later, inspiration hit me hard & I came up with this. I sponged on Rimmel's Disco Ball on the lower half of my nails & dressed up the accent nail with rhinestones, pearls, blue studs & silver beads. The glitter polish is a beautiful one with loads of holographic glitter too, which I unfortunately couldn't capture. I really love how this came out. Hope you do too!!










Polishes Used

Grey: NYX Cloudy
Glitter: Rimmel Disco Ball
Pearls: Born Pretty Store
Beads, Studs & Rhinestones: local

No comments:

Post a Comment