Tuesday 15 September 2015

Stripes, Flowers & Glitter



Good morning everyone!! The weekend was really amazing for me as I got a chance to deliver a hundred cupcakes for an event. To complement my happy frame of mind, I decided to do my nails in a fun & happy color with my favorite elements, flowers & bling. I used my favorite green polish on the index & pinky & used striping tape & white polish for the stripes. On the middle, I used white with floral decals. For the ring, I applied a gold sand finish polish but thought it looked dull compared to the rest of the nails. So I topped it off with a chunky gold glitter polish. Hope these make you happy too :)










Polishes Used

Green: Avon Sweet Mint
White: NYX White
Gold: Maybelline All That Glitters
Gold Glitter: Colorbar Rustic Chant
Studs: Born Pretty Store
Decals: Born Pretty Store


2 comments: