Wednesday 2 September 2015

Pink Leopard Print & Glitter


Good morning everyone!! Pink has always been my favorite color, but I realised that I barely have any pink manis on the blog. So this week I decided to correct that. A couple months ago, I'd picked up Maybelline Color Show in Hooked On Pink & now its my favorite pink polish. For this mani, I applied 2 coats of it on my index & pinky & stuck diamond shaped glitters vertically. On the middle I applied 2 coats of a light pink color & sponged some mixed glitters on the lower half. Finally the ring & the thumb have 2 coats of silver & a neon pink polish & black acrylic paint for the leopard print. Quite a sparkly & girly mani, this. What do you think??










Polishes Used

Pink: Maybelline Hooked On Pink
Light pink: local brand
Silver: local brand
Neon pink: Colorbar Pink Lady
Black: Acrylic paint
Silver glitters: Born Pretty Store
Multicolor glitters: NYX Multi Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment