Monday 3 August 2015

Pastel Green & Blue with Rhinestones



Good morning everyone!! I've never been a fan of pastel shades until a few months ago. Maybe my advancing age is the cause of my changing preferences :) Of all the Go Graffiti shades launched by Maybelline, I really like
Green Graffiti due to the contrasting matte glitters in it. So I picked it up on our last trip to the mall even though hubby thought it to be an average shade. The index & pinky fingers have  3 coats  of Green Graffiti. Pretty shade, but I expected something more. The color is dull, maybe next time I'll try layering it over a bright green polish. On the middle finger I've used a pastel blue with rhinestones & a gold glitter polish on the ring. 







 


Polishes Used
Green: Maybelline Green Graffiti
Blue: Avon Nailwear Pro Aqua Fantasy
Gold: Maybelline All That Glitters
Rhinestones  

4 comments: