Wednesday 8 July 2015

Lavender with Pink Glitter


I could go on and on about this, but I'll try to sum up my problems in a single sentence: I chipped a nail. Now under normal circumstances I would've pretended I couldn't see it. But when you take pictures of your nails and post them on the internet for all to see, there's no option other than chopping all the others off for the sake of uniformity. I decided to do something simple for the week and turned towards this gorgeous lavender polish which I received as part of a wedding gift.Two coats of polish, some pretty pink glitter and I'm done. The combination looks WAY better in actual and is one of the rare few manis which I've worn nearly three times till date. Enjoy the pics :)












Polishes Used
Avon Nailwear Pro+: Lux Lavender
Pink glitter: Born Pretty Store

No comments:

Post a Comment